Head Sales and Coverage: CBZ Bank
- Full Time
WE ARE HIRING: HEAD – SALES & COVERAGE X 2
An exciting and challenging career opportunity has arisen within Corporate and Wholesale Banking Division, CBZ BANK LIMITED for the position of Head Sales and Coverage, Manufacturing cluster. If you are willing to join a team of energized and passionate experts who are driven to take Finance into the digital age, this is a career opening for you.
The role – What we expect from you:
· Develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders in the manufacturing sector.
· Design and implement CRM strategies to attract and retain profitable relationships.
· Lead in the optimization of customer segments and product mix.
· Co-ordinate the compilation of reports and returns for the cluster.
· Secure and maintain a sustainable and cost effective deposit base in line with the overall ALCO strategy.
· Set, monitor and review deposit targets for the cluster.
· Plan and execute a client engagement programme for top clients.
· Engage, consult and negotiate with strategic stakeholders in both public and private sectors.
· Manage the annual budget to support and attain the business and financial objectives of the Bank.
· Lead in promoting a conductive working culture and environment for superior team results.
· Discipline and coach staff.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
· Possess a relevant degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing, Business Studies or similar from a recognized tertiary institution.
· A professional qualification such as IOBZ, ACCA, CIMA, CIS or similar is an added advantage.
· Have at least eight years’ relevant working experience in Banking and/or corporate environment with three years being at senior manager level.
· Possess exceptional communication and marketing skills and ability to interact with clients at all levels.
· Possess extensive knowledge and skills in relationship management including product development, understanding of pricing procedures and deal origination.
· Have a good understanding and appreciation of financial services regulations and related governing legislation.
· Should have proven ability to make rational, realistic and sound decisions.
· Should possess the ability to prepare concise, detailed and informative business reports.
· Possess ability to multi-task and coordinate work processes at various levels.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity upload your detailed CV and proof of qualifications not later than Thursday, 24 November 2022.