Human Resources Officer : Ecocash Holdings (Cassava Smartech )
EcoCash Holdings is looking for a versatile and dynamic HR Officer to join its Human Resources team. The main purpose of the position is to coordinate and implement a wide range of Human Resources initiatives, policies, and procedures in employee resourcing, employee relations and human resources management information systems.
Support the employee resourcing function by handling all background processes (staff requisitions, advertisement, shortlisting, interviewing, background checks and onboarding.)Advises departmental line management and staff on disciplinary and grievance handling procedures.Maintains updated personal files by ensuring that all documents are filed in the personal file per the checklist.Ensures data integrity on all HRMIS platforms and updates any changes thereto timeously.Monitors short- and long-term contracts, facilitating renewals on time.Plans staff engagement initiatives and roadmap and submits to the HRBP for approval.Collects input for HR reports and works with the analyst for consolidation.Compiles all payroll input and ensures timeous submission for processing.Ensures a positive and smooth employee experience from onboarding to offboarding.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
• A Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Sociology or equivalent.
• A relevant vocational qualification or certification will be an added advantage.
• 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
• Conversant with current Zimbabwean Labour and related legislation.
• Good planning and coordination skills.
• Excellent communication skil