PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE CEO : KOPJE SPARE PARTS DISTRIBUTORS (PVT) LTD
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE CEO
Reporting to the CEO
Duties And Responsibilities
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitates the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization.
- Assists in running special projects.
- Produces regular and ad-hoc research papers/reports on business development and the market landscape.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external customers on all matters of the CEO.
- Maintains the diary and arranges appointments as and when necessary.
- Prepares and consolidates board packs.
- Drafts routine correspondence for approval by the CEO.
- Receives visitors to the CEO’s office.
- Maintains the office filing system.
- Bachelors degree in Administration. A Masters degree in Business Administration will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in Business management with at least one (1) year as a Personal Assistant.
- High command of Microsoft packages and accounting packages.
- Clean Class 4 driver’s license
- Good communication and computer package skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- High ability to work, cope and produce results under pressure
- Must be aged at least 30 years
- Preferably a female environment
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae on [email protected] not later than 13 January 2023