Receptionist : Omega Health and Medical Center Pharmacy
- Business, management and administration
- Full Time
A Receptionist vacancy has arisen at our organization,hence the need to employ a vibrant and qualified individual.
1. Offer administrative support
2. Front Office duties which includes handling all phone calls, managing clients timely and professionally
3. Maintain office security by controlling access via reception desk
4. Receipting all cash payments
5. Entering and maintaining accurate and detailed patients records
6. Assisting patients with completing necessary forms and documentation.
7. Keeping a calm and clean area
8. Billing Medical aid Claims
1. Diploma in secretarial studies/Nurse Aid Qualification
2. Minimum 5 Ordinary Level passes including English and Mathematics
3. Knowledge of HMS 263 system a distinctive advantage
4. A team player with excellent communication skills
5. High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
6. Strong Organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multitask seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
7Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including word, excel and proficiency with technology.
Interested persons must send an application accompanied by a detailed CV to [email protected] not later than end of day 28th November 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.