Technical Electronics Aid : Rabo Metal
A reputable recycling Company in Harare is looking for an ambitious, dynamic and result oriented Technical Electronics Aid. The position is a unique and challenging opportunity to work in a recycling firm, working on electronics, in Msasa, Harare.
Key job functions:
✓ Soldering and de-soldering of electronic chips on electronic boards
✓ Sorting of electronic boards
✓ Removal of chips from electronic boards
✓ Inspecting chips removed form electronic boards
✓ Identification and tagging of electronics
Qualifications And Experience Requirements of the job:
• A Diploma or Degree in a professional qualification would be an added advantage
• Must have working experience in industry, commerce for at least 1 year
• Must demonstrate high level of accuracy and concentration
• Should be aged between 25 to 35 years old
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply
• There is no particular experience required in the field of electronics since successful
Applicants should be based in Harare
Only candidates who are successful in the first round of interviews will go through mandatory training.
Rabo Metal Pvt Ltd has respect for quality, effort, performance and resilience, and it offers a competitive package that is commensurate with Experience, Agility, Academia. The offer will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
How To Apply To apply:
Suitable and interested candidates can send their applications letters and [email protected]
Copies of academic qualifications are not required at this stage. Curriculum vitae should not be longer than 2 pages including references. Failure to comply with application instructions is an automatic disqualification. Application deadline is Thursday 12 January 2023. Only short-listed
applicants will be responded to