Technical Fleet Administrator : Impala Car Rental
- Installation, repair and maintenance
- Full Time
The individual will be responsible for testing and diagnosing a variety of vehicles to ensure that they meet mechanical guidelines and quality standards. The successful candidate will also perform other office administration duties as assigned
The ideal candidates should have the following:
• Motor Vehicle mechanic qualification
• Knowledge in engines, suspension, brakes, clutch, steering and fuel systems
• Motor vehicle inspection experience
• 5 Ordinary level passes
• Drivers licence.
• A qualification in Transport Logistics, Fleet Management or equivalent is an added advantage.
Applications from appropriately qualified and experienced candidates must send Cv’s to [email protected] by the 27th of November 2022.