Territory Manager : Cernol Chemicals
Applications are invited from suitable motivated, qualified and experienced candidates for the above position within the Sales and Marketing Department. The incumbent will report to the Southern Region Sales Manager.
• Compiles and carries out sales call schedules detailing customer visits in order of importance/priority.
• Analyses territory sales potential and submits sales forecasts to Regional Manager for input in the overall monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets.• Identifies potential customers, determines their business objectives and business issues and prepares value propositions in pursuit of new business.
• Visits customer premises to conduct stock counts for product stock supply management purposes
• Builds, maintains, and grows good relationships with customers and prospects within their allocated territory..
• Facilitates Cernol factory visits by customers/prospects aimed at building or consolidating confidence with Cernol Chemicals.
• Ensures that account customers settle their dues on time to enhance the cash flow position of the company..
• Ensures that delivery of sold products is done on time and visits customers to assess correct usage, storage and effectiveness of products.
• Trains customers for them to use the product as recommended..
• Attends to customer queries and complaints and facilitates resolution within the recommended timeframe to enhance supply relationships.
• Conducts on-site and field tests for customer operations/applications and recommends appropriate actions.
* Minimum 'A' levels , sciences.
* Degree in Chemistry.
* Diploma in Sales or Marketing.
* At least 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Should be aged between 25 to 30 years old.
* Clean class 4 driver's license.
Interested persons forward your CV to Email: [email protected] The application deadline is 19 December 2022