Duties and Responsibilities
Main Focus Areas
To provide effective support and to ensure the following key duties are performed efficiently and timeously:
• Processing RTGS transactions
• Facilitating internal transfers
• Account opening and signature scanning
• Suspense account reconciliations
• Remittance teller duties
Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications and Work Experience
• 3 A’ Level Passes
• Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Studies/Economics/Marketing or any related field.
• No work experience required
Skills and Competencies:
• Positive attitude.
• Attention to detail.
• Risk awareness.
• Task oriented
• Efficient time management.
• Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
• Confident and resilient.
Job Related Knowledge
• Knowledge of internal controls
• Computer literacy in spreadsheets, accounting packages and implementation of finance packages
• Computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office packages.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] attaching all your academic certificates and National ID with the Heading: “Back-Office Clerk (Mutare Branch)”.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 16 August 2022 at 1630hrs.