A career opportunity has risen in a fast growing transport and logistics company for motivated personnel who are experienced and qualified Class 1 Motor Mechanics to join our growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
-Carry out routine, preventative and planned trucks maintenance checks/activities for the fleet at hand.
-Attend to all trucks breakdowns immediately as they happen and ensure that tasks are completed with zero redo”s within allocated time enforcing safety standards.
-Perform all repairs, rebuilds, and overhauls on major assemblies.
-Directing and training subordinates to install, maintain, repair and overhaul assemblies and accessories of trucks.
-Complete work order documentation after every performed tasks within the same day of occurrence.
Ensure good housekeeping of work areas all times.
– Perform any other duties as assigned by the Workshop Foreman.
Qualifications and Experience
– NC in Motor Vehicle Mechanics
– Apprentice Trained Journeyman in Motor/ Diesel Mechanic with 5 years experience working with trucks preferably Freight liner Argos, FLD, Columbia and Cascadia with Cummins N14, Select, Select Plus & ISX Detroit series 60, DDE 4,5, 8 & 15 and CAT engines.
– Clean Class 2 Drivers License.
– Ability to work with electronic engines.
– Ability to read and interpret user manuals correctly.
– A team player with good communication skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the above mentioned requirements email the details to the following address
THE HUMAN RESOURCES
Mayor Logistics Pvt Ltd
Other Related Jobs
WORKSHOP SUPERINTENDENT required by a panel beating company based in Harare
Hwange Local Board seeks the services of a Town Engineer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following posts: FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following posts: FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY Department of …
Gweru Polytechnic is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the below-mentioned post which has risen at Gweru …