The Expeditor shall be responsible for interfacing between procurement, all factory departments, stores and planning by facilitating smooth and timeous flow of materials/goods and consumables in their correct quantities and quality by strategizing and overseeing activities related to receiving and dispatching shipments in conformance to accuracy of orders within the relative standards of GreenFuel.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Growing professional relationships with various internal and external stakeholders.
• Collaborating with project management to prepare for project review meetings.
• Liaising with vendors to ensure timely delivery of goods with emphasis on critical stocks and other raw materials required for production.
• Reviewing of commercial shipping documents, materials, and examining deliveries to ensure accurate quantities, quality, and specifications.
• Facilitating flow of materials between various departments and parties.
• Examining job cost reports for inconsistencies, such as mischarges.
• Meeting and collaborating with management to assess reliability of suppliers and vendors, and to identify solutions for ongoing problems.
• Generating reports on work progress, completion dates, production challenges, stock levels and costs, monitor aspects of processes such as purchasing, cost management and order changing and forward issues to management.
• Performing clerical duties and maintaining accurate records and files of activities.
• Following established guidelines, instructions, policies, and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Purchasing and Supply/Supply Chain management.
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in a relevant field of which a year should have been spent on expediting.
• Demonstrated analytical, attention to detail, problem solving, organisational and time management skills.
• Knowledgeable in Taxes, Customs, ASYCUDA experience and freight forwarding skills,
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with various departments as well as vendor professional relationships to accomplish on-time delivery objectives.
• Proficient with Ms Office and emailing.
• Ability to comply with company policies and procedures and proficient understanding of Factory departmental goods being procured.
• A clean class 4 driving license.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should email CV and certified copies of relevant documents not later than 31 July 2022, to email: