The Finance and Administration Intern will be responsible for, assisting in instituting accounting controls, recording and reporting of assets, liabilities and income and the monitoring of disbursements of donor funds
Duties and Responsibilities
Facilitate the processing of advance requests
• Facilitate the acquittal of advances and payment requests
• Prepare advances and procurements.
• Maintaining a proper filing system and calendar of events for the department.
• Organizing workshops and other activities
• Attend and minute-take internal and external meetings.
• Updating and managing leave information
• Help with coordinating recruitment efforts including posting jobs, scheduling interviews
Qualifications and Experience
• First degree in Accounting and Administration Studies or equivalent qualification.
• Computer literary and proficiency in MS Office, email and internet
• A minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in a similar position
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Ability to think critically and creatively
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to deal with visitors and staff with tact and courtesy
• Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work with irregular hours
• Fluency in English and Ndebele
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their motivation letters demonstrating their suitability for the position and detailed CVs, clearly stating the position being in the subject section to: [email protected] by close of business on Friday 19 August 2022. Bantwana Zimbabwe is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Other Related Jobs
Project background “Seeds for future” (SEFF) – sustainable agriculture for the resilience of rural communities” in Masvingo Province – Zimbabwe …
PROJECT BACKGROUND “Seeds for future” (SEFF) – sustainable agriculture for the resilience of rural communities” in Masvingo Province – Zimbabwe …
1.0 ORGANISATION BACKGROUND Community Technology Development Organisation is a local Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) whose operations in Zimbabwe dates back to …
The District SIE Officer will provide overall support to the district covered by the program, while providing overall technical coordination …
Reports to: The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will report to the Country Programme Manager from CBM Global Zimbabwe. Job Overview …