Preparing the financial plan which projects revenues, expenditures and financing needs over a given period.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure the accurate and timely preparation of the quarterly, half year and annual financial IFRS compliant results,
• Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
• Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
• Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
• Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
• Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
• Analyzing market trends and competitors
• Set up and implement accounting procedures for the business unit.
• Obtaining funding for the business unit’s operations and investments and seeking the best balance between debt and equity.
• Participate in conducting the month-end close to ensure that all of the month’s financial activities have been accounted for.
• Review and ensuring that account statements have been reconciled with the bank’s general ledger and compile to create a month-end report.
• Review of bank-wide suspense accounts ensuring that all accounts have been reconciled, long outstanding items followed up and expunged.
• Follow up on results of the internal controls assessment to ensure 100% compliance
Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications and Work Experience
• A minimum of Accounting Degree/ACCA/CIMA/ Articled Clerk or qualified CA.
• Minimum of three years’ experience as a Manager in a Finance/ Accounting Environment.
Skills and Competencies:
• Positive attitude.
• Efficient time management.
• Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
• Confident and resilient.
• Excellent communicator and motivator.
• Leadership qualities – natural leader and team player with strong influencing skills.
• Maturity and credibility.
• Ability to understand and meet customer needs.
• Ability to cross sell products and services to customers.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Ability to build strong and long-lasting relationships with third parties.
• Excellent interpersonal management and relationship building skills
• High level of market intelligence
• Good networking skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] with the Heading:
“Finance Manager: BancEASY”.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 08 August 2022 @ 1630hrs.
Other Related Jobs
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following posts: Gwanda State University is an equal opportunities …
New Sahara Ventures is looking for Corporate Finance Analyst (Leadership Programme) to join the Harare Office team. New Sahara Ventures …
ACCOUNTS CLERK VACANCY An exciting opportunity for suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above post has arisen In the …
The following vacancy has asses within First Mutual Wealth Company and applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons …
The following vacancies have arisen within NicozDiamond Insurance and applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill …