We are seeking a suitable and qualified candidate who meets the highlighted job specifications. Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitoring product inventories and reordering
• Assisting in the application of permits and licenses
• Prepare, update and compile routine documents, records and reports
• Assist in offloading and receiving of inventory replenishments
• Carry out accounting duties such as invoicing customers and bank reconciliations
• Assist in general office procurement such as stationery
• Carry out other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications and Experience
5 O’level subjects including English and Mathematics
Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration/Management
Clean class 4 driver’s license
Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines and timelines
Familiarity with office equipment such as Fiscal Device
Comfortable working with Microsoft excel on a daily basis
How to Apply
Interested Candidates should send CVs before 25 July 2022 to [email protected]
Other Related Jobs
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified persons to fill in a vacancy that has arisen in the organization.
AFC Commercial Bank, a subsidiary of AFC Holdings seeks to recruit a Head of Finance. Reporting to the Executive Director-Finance, …
A financial institution which operates as a credit provider and is non deposit taking seeks a dynamic and energetic Trainee …
Applications are invited from appropriately qualified and experienced candidates for the appointment to the following post.
We are very excited to be starting an Accountant Graduate Trainee program at our firm. This role will require a …