To market the bank products as per bank’s marketing and sales strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Organises and implements marketing programs within agreed budgets and strategy in support of the
business strategy and mission.
2) Reports on and reviews marketing campaigns and activities and recommends corrective measures
to the Manager in line with the brand manual.
3) Manages and coordinates promotional material, events and exhibitions of the organisation in line
with the brand standards.
4) Prepares advertising briefs which guide advertising agencies in conceptualising campaigns.
5) Formulates and implements brand advertising and promotional plans.
6) Develops and implements social media activities.
Qualifications and Experience
Degree in Marketing & Sales
Minimum of two years experience as Marketing Officer
Experience in selling services is a MUST
Clean drivers licence is a pre-requisite
How to Apply
All applications addressed to [email protected] must be recieved no later than Friday 29th July 2022 clearly stating MARKETING OFFICER on the subject line
Other Related Jobs
To assess and inspect lending procedures that mitigate the bank’s risk and recommend appropriate action
A financial institution which operates as a credit provider and is non deposit taking seeks a dynamic Credit Analyst. The …
Overall objective of the job: Ensure the Bank achieves its strategic objectives within the confines of applicable laws, regulations, standards …
To ensure that all bank operations conform with governing laws, regulations and best practice.
To process loan applications in compliance with the bank credit policy.