The Biotech Institute is in need of a medical laboratory scientist, on a permanent or locum basis, with effect from mid August. The candidates should be responsible, well-organized and able to adapt to a fast-paced research-oriented lab.
* Candidates should already be registered with MLSCZ and possess valid practicing certificates.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Processing of diagnostics samples and reporting of results.
– Assistance with research experiments
– Performing Next Generation Sequencing Studies
– Adherence to quality management systems (QMS)
Qualifications and Experience
– Bachelors degree in medical laboratory sciences or similar
– A MSc or Dr. med is of added advantage
– Candidates should already be registered with MLSCZ
– Hardworking individual with long-term vision
– Flexibility and ability to work in a 24 hour environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Cover letter, copy of CV, copy of practicing certificate and copy of driver’s licence as one pdf document to [email protected] . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The subject of the email should read ‘Lab Scientist 2022’
Other Related Jobs
AHF is an international humanitarian organization operating in Zimbabwe, collaborating with Ministry of Health & Child Care to create centres …
REPORTS TO: PROVINCIAL MEDICAL DIRECTOR GRADE: F STATION: (i) Manicaland Province (ii) Harare Provincial Medical Directorate (iii) Bulawayo Provincial Medical …
GRADE: F STATION: (i) Provincial Medical Directororate: Harare (ii) Provincial Medical Directororate: Bulawayo REPORTS TO: PROVINCIAL MEDICAL DIRECTOR
REPORTS TO: PROVINCIAL MEDICAL DIRECTOR GRADE: F STATION: (i) Gwanda Provincial Hospital (ii) Chivhu General Hospital
The Director of Oral Health is Head of the Ministry’s Department of Oral Health Services who is responsible for the …