Prospecting for new business and expanding on existing business as well as overseeing all functions/ duties of the Sales & Marketing department.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Overseeing daily operations of the Sales Department
• Establishing sales goals, territories and support
• Identify, develop, implement and evaluate a sales and Marketing strategy for the organisation in line with company objectives.
• Develop pricing strategies balancing company objectives and customer satisfaction.
• Develop and implement a Sales and Marketing plan.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Develop, increase and implement marketing awareness and visibility campaigns through generation of electronic and print media adverts for our products.
• Initiate markets research studies and analyse their findings.
• Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
• Identify and develop new and potential markets for products and services.
• Managing & monitoring of Sales Team success rates & Customer satisfaction
• Delegating tasks to the Sales & Marketing Teams
• Preparing Budgets, Sales projections & expenditure costs
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum of a Degree in Sales & Marketing from a recognised institution.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience at managerial level.
• Experience in creating & implementing new sales strategies
• Experience in Customer relationship building & management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons can send their applications to:[email protected]
Other Related Jobs
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our …
Nash Paints Inc is looking for a Mechanic who specializes in Gearbox fixing. The person will be responsible for inspecting …
A career opportunity has risen in a fast growing transport and logistics company for motivated personnel who are experienced and …
WORKSHOP SUPERINTENDENT required by a panel beating company based in Harare
Hwange Local Board seeks the services of a Town Engineer