- August 05, 2022
- Aug. 12, 2022
- Full Time
We are looking for a dedicated SHE Officer to start ASAP
Duties and Responsibilities
– Business development
– Able to conduct Environmental Impact Assessment,(EIAs) EMPs, Hygiene Surveys and Industrial Surveys
– Promoting employee health and safety through conducting workplace risk assessments to identify safety and health hazards and risks and developing hazard control methods, procedures and programs.
– Promoting environmental protection through identifying environmental aspects and impacts in the workplace and develop control methods, procedures and programs to mitigate negative impacts.
Qualifications and Experience
• Applicants should have a Diploma/Degree in Environmental Studies, Safety and Health, Natural Sciences
• At least 3 years post-graduation experience working as a SHE Officer
• Excellent communication skills
• Clean class 4 driver’s license a MUST.
• Must be interested in promoting green buildings and sustainability agenda
• Should having working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send applications and detailed CV’s, academic and professional certificates to [email protected], clearly labelling position being applied for by no later than 12 August 2022 16.30hrs
Other Related Jobs
The Zimbabwe Open University (ZOU) is the largest and comprehensive Open & Distance Electronic Learning (ODeL) University in Zimbabwe that …
Sable Chemical Industries Limited, the only manufacturer of Ammonium Nitrate fertilizers in the country, is located in Kwekwe, central Zimbabwe. …
• Reviewing quality control and quality assurance programs; amendment of procedures, generating reports and maintaining records
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above-mentioned position that has arisen within the Group.