Applications are invited from suitably and experienced candidates to fill a vacancy that has risen within Council. Buhera Rural District Council is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Reporting To The Chief Executive Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
• To steer growth and development of Murambinda Town Board Area
• To supervise junior staff
• To formulate and implement the Town Board budget.
• To increase the Town Board revenue base
• To manage Town Board assets
• To oversee planning and land use
Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications And Experience
• Bachelor of Social Science Degree
• At least three (3 ) year experience
• Strong negotiation and communication skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Ability to interact with Stakeholders at all levels
• At least 30 years old and mature
How to Apply
Applications together with a detailed CV, copies of professional qualifications should be emailed to [email protected] on or before 15 August 2022.
Other Related Jobs
We are looking for an experienced administrator to take care of administrative duties for a fast growing Crane Hire services. …
The National Gallery of Zimbabwe (NGZ) is inviting applications from suitably qualified, mature, honest and substantially experienced persons for appointment …
Reporting to the Administration Officer, the job exists to project a positive corporate image through welcoming and assisting visitors (including …
We are looking for a front office assistant/ receptionist with proven experience to join our team. (35 years and below)
To ensure that the workplace environment is clean and safe at all times.