Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions that has arisen at our organization..
Web and Systems Developer (gradeC4)
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develops and Implements new systems for the organization
2. Designs and implements new Web pages.
3. Develops and implements procedures for the ongoing revision of the websites.
4. Works with the stakeholders to develop and coordinate a consistent graphic look for print and Web documents.
5. Performs day-to-day site maintenance on 3 websites.
6. Sets ZTA standards for design, performing navigation and browser compatibility.
7. Performing quality control for third party content ,maintaining and developing small web applications.
8. Researching and examining current systems and consulting users.
9. Identify opportunities that can improve efficiencies of business processes.
10. Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
Person Specification (knowledge, skills & abilities)
1.Should be able to pay attention to detail.
2.Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
3. Self-motivated with ability to prioritise,meet deadlines and managing changing priorities.
4.Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
5.proven ability to be flexible and work hard both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
1. BSc degree in Computers, Information Systems, Computers and Business Studies.
2. At least 2 years progressive experience with hands on technical role in the field of Technology.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, will be an added advantage.
5. Proficiency with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB will be an added advantage.
6. Knowledge of cloud technologies is desirable.
How to Apply
Covering letter together with current detailed CV indicating expected salary should be addressed to:
The Head – Human Resources
Zimbabwe Tourism Authority
5th Floor, Tourism House
email: [email protected]
Deadline for submission of applications is Friday 12 August 2022 at close of business.
Other Related Jobs
This is an entry-level position in a small IT business. It will suit someone studying at Harare Polytechnic. The successful …
Responsible for documenting business processes and requirements for new or changing products, projects and systems, and help bridge the gap …
Multi-Pay Solutions (Private) Limited is an organisation providing management consulting, project management and outsource services. We are seeking suitably qualified …
The IT Support Specialist is a point of contact for users when there is a service disruption, for service requests …
The Security Systems Technician is responsible for performing skilled technical work in the installation, maintenance, repair, modification, and testing of …